A manufacturer wanted to integrate all of their ‘mixed’ technology inherited through mergers and acquisitions into a centrally managed system.
- Installed a new virtual data center
- Found & implemented new business applications that could ‘unify’ their disparate legacy systems
- Integrated all of the different email systems into MS Office 365
- Became the ‘virtual’ I.T. department
- Improved productivity by ‘unifying’ business applications
- Responsive I.T. support with a single point of responsibility and control
- Better collaboration using a single email system