Change Your I.T. Support From a ‘Cost Center’ to a ‘Productivity Center’
Need a virtual IT department to provide the tools, the resources, and the management of your network so you can focus on your business? Next I.T. is the top-rated managed I.T. service provider in Michigan and can fully support your organization or act as an extension of your internal tech team. Our 360-managed IT services and VoIP solutions for small businesses can help cover every aspect of your technology investment.
Your Strategic I.T. Partner
Next I.T’s Professional Services and Support team works with our clients to help leverage their technology investment. We focus on the entire life cycle, from planning, purchasing, installing, supporting, and maintaining your network environment.
- IT Planning & Budgeting
- Vendor Management
- Asset & Warranty Tracking
- License & Subscription
Proactive Maintenance & 24/7 I.T. Support In Michigan
With our 24×7 IT Support predictive failure monitoring tool, we notify you of failing equipment and security threats before they cause permanent damage.
- Managed Backups
- Workstation & Server Optimization
- Firmware & Patch Update Management
- Scheduled Proactive Maintenance Visits
- Detailed & Updated Network Documentation
Advanced Security Tools
We include all of these security tools in our managed IT services stack because a cyber invasion is not an option.
- Virtual SOC
- Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus
- Cisco Umbrella DNS web Filtering
- Disk Encryption
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Monthly Security Assessments
- Dark Web Breach Assessments
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Managed Phishing Campaigns
- End User Cyber Security Awareness Training
Network Administration and Support
We are a top-rated VoIP provider in Michigan and support everything from the desktop to the data center. Working with Next I.T. gives you access to our 5 service delivery teams for once flat monthly rate.
- 24/7 Support (including holidays)
- Tier 1, Tier 2, & Tier 3 Engineers
- Desktops, Printers, & Peripherals
- Virtual & Physical Servers
- On-premise & Cloud email
- Firewalls, switches, & Wireless Access Points
- VPN & VLAN Optimization
- Phone Moves, Adds & Changes