Why Your Business is at Risk
Do you think your business is too small to be targeted for cyber attacks?
Think again. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. Employee and client data, bank account and credit card information, intellectual property and trade secrets: These are just a few of the assets that most every business possesses — and that hackers find valuable. Without the right security measures in place, there is high risk that these assets will fall into the wrong hands.
Partnering with a cybersecurity expert can be the fastest way to achieve your data protection goals, while freeing your IT staff to return to other mission-critical projects.
Get Your Free Risk Assessment
Security as a Service
Next I.T. can dramatically reduce your chance of suffering a severe breach. Our solution provides advanced threat intelligence and the same level of security as the largest companies in the world, all at a low monthly cost. Your data is protected in real-time and meets most regulatory audit and reporting requirements.
- Managed Detection & Response
- Ransomware Canaries
- Managed Anti Virus
- DNS web Filtering
- External Recon
- Disk Encryption
- Managed Anti Spam
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Password Management
- Monthly Security Assessments
- Dark Web Breach Assessments
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Managed Phishing Campaigns
- End User Cyber Security Awareness Training
Why Security Training is Essential
- 80% of all organizations experience at least one compromised account threat per month.
- 67% of data breaches are a result of credential theft, human error or social attack.
- Phishing attacks have shot up by 67% since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To get your team trained and make sure your company is secure, get your free security assessment.