With today’s demand for 24/7 access to business data and applications, a disaster of any size is enough to keep IT teams awake at night. It might be an outage that takes down your entire system, a security breach that corrupts your data, or simply the inability to restore data if and when it’s accidentally—or maliciously—deleted…
Why is Data Backup and Recovery so Important?
Regardless of the size of your business, it’s likely that data is an essential aspect of running it. If you don’t yet have a solid plan to keep your data safe, there are three things you should consider:
- All humans make errors.
- All computer systems crash.
- Disasters happen when you’re least prepared.
In the event of any of the above situations, you need to have your data backed up and available.
Next I.T’s BaaS (Backup as a Service) platform reliably backs up and recovers critical IT business processes and data to support business resiliency. nextBDR provides comprehensive disaster recovery services, including health monitoring as well as continuous replication of applications, infrastructure, data and cloud systems.
Cloud Application Backups
nextBDR CLOUD backs up SharePoint, OneDrive, Contacts / Calendars / Tasks, Groups & Teams, Shared Mailboxes and Public Folders
- Automated and incremental backup
- Data availability and service update >= 99.99%
- 256-bit (AES) encryption at rest and in transit
On Premise Server Backups
nextBDR 180 provides continuous image-based server backups of physical and virtual servers. Grab a missing file, restore an entire data volume, or restore a failed server’s system to a new physical or virtual machine.
- Backs up to local NAS & replicates to our cloud datacenter
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
- Confirm and validate backup images proactively
- AES 256-bit encryption for data security (in-flight and at rest)
- Granular Exchange server recovery